Religion does not have to divide us. Rather than reading scriptures as literal history or fearful warnings about the dire consequences of moral failure, where each religion sounds contrary to all the others and insists that it, alone, has the only ‘real’ Truth, let me show you how to read the fabulous stories from our different traditions in an inner symbolic way, in which you will find the hidden psychological and spiritual instructions for the soul’s journey to enlightenment, and where you’ll see that all the world’s faiths have everything essential in common – they are all illuminating the same path to the same God.
But sentimentality and wishful thinking are not sufficient for treading that path. We have to know how to do it. That’s what all the stories are really about. The insights and techniques that you will find in THE DOOR IS OPEN will help you attain a more fulfilling, successful, and meaningful spiritual life, filled with loving-kindness and inclusive of everyone.
● “One particularly moving passage details his heart-wrenching conversation with an AIDS patient, whose overwhelming positivity can teach us all a lesson.”
● “Transitions smoothly from Socrates to ‘An Officer and a Gentleman’ to the Prodigal Son.”
● “Zoroastrianism, Plato, Moses, Carl Jung, and the Grecian Demeter and Persephone–they’re all here!”
● “Fresh and insightful. A new perspective.”
● “Seamlessly melds scripture, myth, history and philosophy for enlightenment without the characteristic preachiness.”
● “A truly enjoyable read.”
If you enjoy my Blog, please consider buying a book today.
And let me know what you think! Andrew@AndrewCort.com